10 Eylül 2015 Perşembe

Get Nostalgic With New Facebook Lookback Feature

To mark the occassion of completing 10 years journey of Facebook and to make it a memorable one Facebook team launched a new 'lookback' feature. This Lookback feature enables users to see their best facebook moments in one go. This feature consists of a video that plays with a background music. The video highlights users most important moments on Facebook such as most-liked posts and photos. At centre you will see your profile photo. You will also see a special thank you note from Mark Zuckerberg and the Facebook Team.

You can try it out. Just log in your facebook account and go to facebook.com/lookback . The video is automatically generated for you when you hit this special web address - facebook.com/lookback . 

Mark Zuckerberg, Founder and CEO of Facebook expressed his feelings about his 10 years journey with a post in his timeline. "It's been an amazing journey so far, and I'm so grateful to be a part of it. It's rare to be able to touch so many people's lives, and I try to remind myself to make the most of every day and have the biggest impact I can."

He also thanked all Facebook users. "I'm so grateful to be able to help build these tools for you. I feel a deep responsibility to make the most of my time here and serve you the best I can.
Thank you for letting me be a part of this journey."

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder